Kobelco Engine Problems
If your Kobelco engine is giving you problems, Murphy Engines can help you to get back up and running as quickly and most cost effectively as possible. We will never compromise on quality and always aim to give you a solution which we know will work for you and your application.
If you can’t solve the initial problem yourself, we can help in one of 3 ways:
- If you can get the engine to us, our 50 years of industrial engine experience will allow us to:
- understand and recognise the problem
- let you know what’s the best, cheapest and quickest solution.
- If parts are required we can source any necessary parts at the best possible prices and fit them if necessary to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Read more about our industrial engine parts sourcing service here.
- Alternatively, we can assist you to replace the engine that you currently have with a new engine and can build a suitable engine package for you.
Very often we will be able to assist you better than a Kobelco main dealer who will only look at the branded options available to him. We will examine all of the viable alternatives. When you come to Murphy’s all of our 50 years of experience will be focused on getting you back up and running as quickly and cost effectively as possible, something you may not get from a main dealer.
Murphy Engines service Cork, Waterford, South Limerick and Waterford.
If you are in this area with a Kobelco engine problem, please call us now on 021 4313434. Our 50 years of knowledge/experience means that you will get great service, the best prices and the best turnaround times possible.